Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Autumn mood


This October is so cold and rainy that I don't want to dress up at all. So every day I wear warm coat with hoodie and an old pair of jeans. But when the weather's better I grab the moment and wear something pretty. Honestly, I don't follow trends and always put on myself whatever I want. When autumn comes I l love to wear clothes in brown shades. Certainly this time I decided to wear  brown coat. It's so warm and it looks a little bit vintage. Sometimes skinny jeans  are boring, so we can change them to classic, flared trousers, which I did. 
I'm in love with patent shoes and it's my must-have for ages.


Thank you for reading! x











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! I had a lot of study and were some problems. But I will back to the blog because I really love it! :)

      Delete

Casual

Hi there! Most of my wardrobe items are super casual and I love mixing up different colors to make it not so boring. In this outfit, I combi...